Understand Your Risk
Can you imagine the day you retire? Do you have enough money to retire the way you want? Now, can you imagine a market downturn and your portfolio value dropping 20% before you retire? Now imagine a drop of 50%. Do you still have enough money?
Understanding and managing Market Risk as you approach retirement is arguably the most impactful step you can take to proactively protect your future. And it all starts with Understanding Your Risk.
With the “Understand Your Risk” service you will get;
- Risk Capacity Analysis & Score – Quantifiable ability to absorb risk
- Risk Tolerance Score – Individual Psychological ability to absorb risk
- Portfolio Risk Analysis Score – Robust statistical analysis simplified to a single number
- Portfolio Stress Test – Understand how your portfolio might hold up during various “abnormal” market events like the 2008 Financial Crisis
- Alignment Review and Recommendations – Proper alignment of Risk Capacity, Risk Tolerance, and your Portfolio Risk
Retire With Confidence
Will you reach your retirement goals on time?
The markets are moving fast. You’ve been investing, and re-investing, and trying to grow your money. But, if you haven’t adjusted your retirement portfolio, what’s critical right now is that you reduce the risk and start transitioning to an investment strategy that seeks to preserve what you’ve earned. Our Retirement Review will show you the steps to help reach your retirement goals.
Here’s what you’ll get:
Why do I need a Plan:
Think of a financial plan as a map of your financial future. Financial planning is the process of defining your goals, taking an inventory of your current financial situation and creating a strategy to achieve your goals. Then after you implement the plan’s actions, you review the progress made toward your goals and adjust your plan as needed. Financial planning is not a one-time exercise but rather a lifelong process.
$300 per hour
Do you have specific financial planning topics you need to review? Contact us with your specific concerns and we will create a custom package for you.
Some common financial planning topics include;
- Retirement Planning
- Insurance (Life, Disability, Long-Term Care, & more)
- Estate Planning
- Debt Strategies